Reverb 4000 is the first stereo Reverb capable of rendering credible space onto two discrete sources, or to truly process a composite stereo source. Quite simply, Reverb 4000 gives you the most immense and innovative selection of State-of-the-Art stereo Reverbs - at the touch of a button. Designed as a single rack space module with an extremely easy-to-use, instant-access interface, and with the option of using the ICON software editor for PC and Mac in DAW environments, Reverb 4000 is the ultimate choice for live and studio applications working in stereo.
- True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Favorite presets and algorithms from the M5000
- Realistic Environments from a closet to a canyon
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Classic Reverbs providing Polished Sustain
- Vintage Reverb emulations including EMT 250
- Instant Access User Interface
- 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates and 24 bit processing
- One engine, massive SRAM, no compromise design
- Digital and analog wide dynamic range design
- PC and Mac ICON editor program included.
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/PDIF, ADAT and Analog I/O's
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized TC Electronic Retailer.
Customers also viewed