One of our all-time most popular products, the ACP88 delivers the classic analog compression that helped establish PreSonus as a leading signal-processor manufacturer. With eight independent, linkable, full-featured compressor/limiters and gates, each of which can operate at either +4 dBu or -10 dBV, the ACP88 can solve a host of thorny studio and live-sound problems. Each channel can be independently bypassed so you can audition signals with and without processing. And you can see at a glance whats going on, thanks to a six-segment LED gain-reduction meter and pair of LEDs that indicate gate position (open/closed) and compression threshold (above/below). Each of the ACP88s eight independent channels has a fully variable compressor with a sidechain send and return to enable spectral processing and ducking. In addition to the usual attack, release, ratio, threshold, and makeup gain controls, each compressor offers selectable soft- or hard-knee compression and an Auto Attack feature that applies preprogrammed Attack and Release curves. In short, you get all the parameters and features you expect from a high-end compressorand were just getting started.
With eight independent dynamics processors in one unit, you can employ tricks that arent possible with lesser processors.
- Full-featured analog compressor/limiter
- Attack, Release, Ratio, Threshold, and (makeup) Gain controls
- Auto Attack button
- Soft/hard knee switch
- Sidechain send/return
- 6-segment LED gain-reduction meter
- Full-featured gate
- Sidechain/key insert send/return
- Attack, Release, and Threshold controls
- Gate-range switch
- Bypass switch
- Channel Link button (can link multiple channels)
- +4 dBu/-10 dBV operating-level switch
- Input/Output (For each channel (x 8 channels):
- 1 balancedTRS line input
- 1 balancedTRS line output
- 1 unbalanced TRScompressor sidechain send-return
- 1 unbalanced TRSgate sidechain/key insert send-return
- 2U 19 rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.