ADJ Pixie Strip 60 RGB Indoor Linear Fixture
- PIXIE STRIP 60
- Now available for pre-order
- $35.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The 3.3' American DJ Pixie Strip 60 is an indoor pixel-mapping RGB LED linear fixture designed for showing video and/or motion graphics in clubs, event halls, theaters, and broadcast TV and film studios. It features 60 tricolor RGB (red, green, blue) SMD LEDs with a 16.5mm pixel pitch and a 120 x 120° viewing angle. The unit is compatible with ArtNet, KlingNet, and sACN control protocols. The Pixie Strip comes with a set of square and rounded frost filters to help shape the light output of the fixture. A magnetic system on the end caps allows for connecting multiple bars together and ensures seamless end-to-end pixel spacing for smooth visuals. The unit is powered and controlled by the Pixie Driver 2000 processor (available separately) via a proprietary 4-pin combo cable (also available separately), which supplies data and power.
- 3.3' pixel-mapping linear fixture with 60 tricolor RGB SMD LEDs
- For showing video and/or motion graphics
- Lightweight aluminum housing for use indoor use
- 16.5mm pixel pitch and 120 x 120° viewing angle
- Includes square and rounded frost lenses
- Flicker-free operation for video, broadcast TV, and film applications
- Magnetic end caps for seamless end-to-end pixel spacing
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized ADJ retailer.
default free shipping