AKG APS4 Antenna Power Splitter
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The APS4 is a wide-band UHF active Antenna and Power Splitter that can feed up to 4 receivers with the RF signal coming from one pair of antennas and also supplies power to all connected receivers via BNC cables. The APS4 sets are available in four different power supply variants. Two rear panel antenna inputs provide a 12 VDC supply voltage for powering up to three active elements per antenna path. Also located on the rear panel are two sets of four BNC antenna output connectors for feeding up to four diversity receivers and two additional antenna outputs for cascading up to three further APS4 devices.
- Antennas available (RA4000 B/W, RA4000 W, SRA2 B/W and SRA2 W).
- RF-level attenuation.
- Rugged half-rack metal housing.
- Power supply variants: EU, US, U.K. or none included.
- Operates in an extended frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz for maximum flexibility.
- Cable length adjustment switch for optimizing antenna signal levels.
- Link output to cascade up to three APS4 for larger systems.
- Remote power for antennas and receivers to eliminate any extra installation effort.
- All in one box rack mount kit and cables included.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized AKG retailer.
default free shipping