AKG C480B-ULS Power Module for Ultra Linear Series
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The C480 B is the pre-amp for the ultralinear series capsules, CK61, CK62, CK63, and CK69 ULS, and represents one of the quietest microphone amps ever built. The C480 B offers excellent audio quality and maximum flexibility. Its electronic circuitry coupled with a transformerless output stage assures completely linear transfer characteristics across the entire frequency range, while achieving self-noise figures close to the theoretical minimum. A specially designed output stage drives difficult loads like excessively long cables without harming the signal quality. The C480 B offers a two-step high-pass filter and two gain stages of either -10dB or +6dB.
- Sophisticated microphone pre-amp design for ultralow noise performance
- Transformerless output provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
- Switchable attenuation pad enables high SPL applications up to 144dB
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Specially designed output stage for difficult loads drives excessively long cables with no signal degradation
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized AKG retailer.
default free shipping