Whether you're a modern controllerist, an old-school turntablist, a working event DJ, or a DJ who likes to travel light, the AMX is an ideal centerpiece for your rig, or possibly the only piece of hardware you need. There are controls onboard for all the essential mixing and EQing functions you need to access directly, plus a solid transport and browser section. What's more, Akai includes a full copy of Serato DJ, so you're ready to get in the mix, right out of the box.
- A compact and all-inclusive DJ controller/interface module designed for Serato DJ
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Provides total Serato NoiseMap capbility for Serato DVS (not included)
- 2 line faders provide gain control and tri-color LED metering for two deck setups
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER crossfader with reverse switch onboard
- 2 sets of line/phono inputs accommodate Serato DJ NoiseMap (timecode) signals
- RCA audio outputs let you send your mix to a PA or monitoring system
- 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
- Touch-activated knobs let you perform EQ kills and filter sweeps
- Dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs feed the headphone output
- Rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search
- Load, search, transport, cue and sync buttons for each deck
- USB-powered and low profile for simple setup and total portability
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Akai retailer.