Offering a audiosignal path that is is 100% analog, MatrixBrute also features true analog effects. The MatrixBrute gives you the sonic quality and power of a vast modular synthesizer but with the flexibility of presets along with a great arpeggiator and an advanced sequencer. MatrixBrute is a truly empowering instrument, it offers tons of connections so you can work in any set-up. It brings a quality keybed and a solid chassis.
No endless menus or screens to navigate or multi-function buttons to remember. Forget about connectivity issues. This is you in control. This is you inventing sounds. This is analog avant- garde.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MatrixBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis.
When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when its time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor knob and turn it loose! Its that easy.
- Analog Matrix Synthesizer
- 256 Preset memory locations
- 2 Analog Exponential VCO's: Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
- Steiner Parker filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
- Ladder filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
- 16x16 Matrix modulation panel
- 64 step sequencer STEP enable, Slide, Accent, Modulation Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- Analog Effects- Stereo delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
- 12 CV / Gate Inputs/Outputs
- Audio Input, Line or Instrument level
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB I/O
- Pedal inputs for Expression and Sustain
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Arturia retailer.