Audio-Technica ATW-1811D 1800 Series Single-Channel Wireless System
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
Audio-Technicas 1800 Series camera-mount wireless microphone systems provide extremely flexible, professional and easy-to-use portable wireless solutions. The 1800 Series is available in dual-channel and single-channel systems.
Includes: ATW-R1820 dual-channel receiver, two ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitters and two lavalier microphones.
- Operating Frequencies: 655.500-680.375 (TV 44-49)
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones (dual-channel systems)
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs (dual-channel systems)
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Audio-Technica Retailer.