Audio-Technica U891RCX Boundary Microphone
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
A wide range condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, the U891RCx is equipped with local or remote switching options. For flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the units external contact closure ability allows a user to trigger an external devicea camera, for instancefrom a switch on the microphone. Another ease-of-use feature: the microphones activation switch can be set to three operating modes: touch-on/touch-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The mic is also equipped an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter to reduce pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. Its red LED status indicator can be controlled remotely. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns; a unique rotating PivotPoint connector changes the cable exit pointno tools required. It requires 11 to 52V DC phantom power, which operates the microphone and switch circuitry.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, conferencing, distance learning and other demanding sound pickup situations
- An activation switch can be set to any of three operating modes: touch-on/touch-off, touch-to-talk and touch-to-mute
- External contact closure capability permits control of remote devices from microphone switch
- External LED control allows for accurate depiction of the live status of the microphone
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Improved switch design
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Audio-Technica Retailer.
default free shipping