The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computers USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technicas critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technicas state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the companys renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Experience AT2020 USB. Plug it in and transform your sound.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noiseperfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cablestorage pouch
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20-16,000 Hz|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||USB Power (5V DC)|
|WEIGHT||13.2 oz (374 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||6.38" (162.0 mm) long,
2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable|
BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz
World of Stereo, inc. is an authorized Audio Technica dealer.