The TRUTH B1031A comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it. BEHRINGER has gone the extra miledriving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier. Our transducers are designed specifically for each applicationits what sets us apart from the competition. you are free to move around inside the stereo image to find the ideal spot in the mix for subtle instrument or effects placement opportunities. all loudspeakers should be placed away from walls to ensure proper bass response. The B1031A is equipped with unbalanced RCA sockets to handle a variety of audio sources. Compare the B1031A to the competition and finally, hear the TRUTH.We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- Ultra-linear studio monitor.
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 100 W for LF / 50 W for HF.
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter.
- Long-throw 8" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone.
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot.
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters.
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions.
- Separately controlled limiter.
- Magnetic shielding.
- Planet Earth power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response.
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR," and unbalanced RCA connectors.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Customers also viewed