The CMD DC-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD DC-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD DC-1’s modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
- 16 large backlit pad-style buttons
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc.
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons
- MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Behringer retailer.