The PRO MIXER DX626 is a professional high-quality 3-channel DJ mixer with integrated Beat-Per-Minute (BPM) counter. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX Send and Return loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. The DX626 features our super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE channel faders, which provide amazingly high-precision level settingand a VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. The phenomenal PRO MIXER DX626 superior build quality.
- 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and Gain control per channel
- Manual talkover function
- 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz)
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with master/PFL mix option
- Precise peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- BNC gooseneck Lamp socket
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- Dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.