The rear panel of every EUROPOWER EP2000 sports an array of options to help you get the most out of your amp. The built-in Clip Limiter automatically senses when the amplifier is being driven into clipping and momentarily reduces the input level to avoid distortion. It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone fast enough to match a bass beat. Thats called ATR or Accelerated Transient Response and its the holy grail of amp designers. There are lots of awesome features on the outside of the EP2000, but this amplifiers beauty goes much more than just skin-deep. Inside youll find industry-leading components, such as world-class Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors, and a custom-designed, high-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and further reliability.
- Amazing 2,000-Watts of output power (2 x 1,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode)
- The EP2000 is the perfect amplifier for medium-sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
- The Power LED will light when the amp is ready for action
- 2 channels feature dedicated Gain controls and Signal LEDs
- The woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
- The EP4000 features a defeatable Low Cut Filter that eliminates frequencies below either 50 or 30 Hz
- The rear panel also contains the Stereo or Bridge (mono) mode switches.
- We confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed