The NU1000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. The iNUKE NU3000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The NU1000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. The iNUKE NU1000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications. We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High- Density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- Zero-Attack limiters off er maximum output level.
- Built-in stereo crossover with lowcut, high-cut and full range mode.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance.
- XLR and" TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed