The NU1000DSP is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. our Zero-Attack limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU1000DSP full-out for hours on- end. The NU1000DSP amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. Your NU1000DSP amplifiers using your computer via USBand immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. The iNUKE NU1000DSP power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications. We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- The iNUKE NU1000DSP power amplifier packs 1,000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 1,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (8 lbs/3.5 kg) and rack.
- Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance.
- The rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 14" TRS Input connectors.
- The NU1000DSP amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes.
- The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range.
- DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security setting.
- We confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed