Our light-as-a feather iNUKE power amps have been wildly successful, and weve sold truckloads of them all over the world. Because they are ultra-dependable, put out massive amounts of power. They run cooler and dont require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts. The front panel controls and indicators provide your systems vital signs at a glance. For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, iNUKE DSP Series amplifiers come ready for action right out-of-the-box. Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tag, and all the amenities a professional audio engineer. We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range.
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings.
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC.
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector.
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level.
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance.
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup.
- Delivered with Neutrik powerCON 32A twist-lock connector (cable not included).
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed