The NU3000 is so much more effi cient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and dont require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-effi cient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig eff ortlessly for many years to come. The front panel controls and indicators provide your systems vital signs at a glance. The NU3000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology, an equally lightweight price tagand all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask forthe iNUKE NU3000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications. We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection.
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode.
- Detented and illuminated gain control.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance.
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed