The NU3000DSP is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. our Zero-Attack limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU3000DSP full-out for hours on- end. The front panel controls and indicators provide your systems vital signs at a glance. The NU3000DSP amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes. For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the NU3000DSP amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. NU3000DSP amplifiers can also be set up, controlled and monitored directly via the front panel, or you can connect a computer via USBand immediately gain access to a whole new level of amplifier control. The iNUKE NU3000DSP power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 900 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8 lbs / 3.5 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range.
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings.
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC.
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector.
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level.
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance.
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed