The iNUKE NU4-6000 power amplifier is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts. The iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist- lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The iNUKE NU4-6000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Delivers 4 x 1600 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level.
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs.
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed