The iNUKE NU6000 power amplifier is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. The rear panel is also where youll fi nd the switches that enable the NU6000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes. all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask forThe iNUKE NU6000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 3100 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with near-zero thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- Zero-Attack limiters offer maximum output level.
- Built-in stereo crossover with lowcut, high-cut and full range mode.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs.
- XLR and" TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed