The iNUKE NU6000DSP power amplifier is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesnt require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts. The front panel controls and indicators provide your systems vital signs at a glance. the NU6000DSP amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The iNUKE NU6000DSP power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications.
- Delivers 2 x 3100 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg.
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup.
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply.
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range.
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings.
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC.
- Controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector.
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level.
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls.
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs.
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors.
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors.
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers.
- Back-to-front ventilation system prevents thermal buildup.
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction.
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed