Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio/MIDI Interface
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The UMC202HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearlywith no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. On the rear panel of the UMC202HD, youll find the USB 2.0 port for simple and easy connection to your computer, along with plenty of analog playback options including 14" TRS, RCA and XLR.
Featuring a single-screen interface, and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion brings together outstanding Pro DAW features, such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. Learning a DAW has never been easier, thanks to their vast and readily available library of resources.
The U-PHORIA UMC202HD is a powerful 2 input, 2 output USB recording interface featuring genuine MIDAS-designed mic preamps with exceptional 24-Bit/192 kHz high-resolution converters, designed to help your recordings and mixes sound their absolute best.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Behringer Retailer.
default free shipping