Behringer Ultralink ULM300USB 2.4 GHz Handheld Digital Wireless System & Dual-Mode Receiver
- In stock, ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
The Ultralink ULM300USB 2.4 GHz Handheld Digital Wireless System & Dual-Mode Receiver from Behringer is for capturing audio to a Mac or Windows computer's USB port. It can be used to record directly into your favorite DAW application or to Behringer's wireless-ready mixers and powered speakers (sold separately). The wireless system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, and has a maximum range of 200'. It is digitally encrypted so your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems. Also, you get an honest 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are readily available anywhere. Furthermore, the ULM300USB is easy to operate and is built with easy-to-understand and function volume buttons on the transmitter. It also has a handy panic-mute function should you run into a feedback zone. Finally, operating in the 2.4 GHz band allows the ULM300USB wireless microphone system to be used across the globe without any special licensing requirements.
- Package includes the ULM300M handheld microphone and ULM300D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual-mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Integrated volume-up and volume-down buttons on the handheld microphone transmitter
- Panic-mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Behringer retailer.
default free shipping