The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. So whether youÍre playing at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. For extended bass response, the Bose F1 Subwoofer packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design thatÍs easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is stored right in the body of the subwoofer, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires. Plus, the loudspeaker and subwoofer feature highly durable enclosures to ensure easy transport and years of reliability.
- The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first high-powered portable loudspeaker with unmatched vertical coverage control and unsurpassed audio quality.
- The loudspeaker can be easily adjusted by hand to deliver four unique coverage patterns: ñStraight,î ñC,î ñJî or ñReverse J,î so you can optimize your sound for playing at floor level, on stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers.
- Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- Featuring eight high-output drivers, a 12î high-powered woofer and a lower crossover point, the flexible array delivers dramatically better vocal and midrange clarity.
- The compact Bose F1 Subwoofer delivers the output of a larger bass box, yet is easier to carry and fits in a car.
- A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy.
- The stand includes cable channels, so the wires are easy to hide.
- The loudspeaker and the subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Bose retailer.
Customers also viewed