Better. Faster. Easier.
With ten inputs and four outputs, Focusrites Clarett 2Pre Thunderbolt interface is ideal for the discerning Singer Songwriter. It includes two newly-designed Clarett mic preamps accessed direct from the front panel, plus class-leading digital conversion and millisecond-level low round-trip latencyso low that DAW plugins can be used while monitoring recordings: for example to add reverb in the headphones for a vocalist.
The new Clarett mic pre offers very low noise (EIN -128) and distortion, and also includes the switchable Air effect that models the sound of Focusrites renowned ISA transformer-based preamps. It also features gain controls with a special law that makes changes smoother and more natural.Focusrite has been known for top-quality digital conversion for almost as long as it has been respected for its microphone preamps, and the Clarett 2Pre is no exception. Featuring the latest in Focusrite precision digital conversion, 2Pres 192kHz/24-bit converters deliver up to 118dB (A/D from mic pre) / 119dB (D/A line out) real-world dynamic range.
The two primary inputs are on the front panel in the form of mic/instrument/line combo XLR/TRS sockets and feature the newly-designed Clarett mic pres; in addition, an ADAT optical input can be used to expand the 2Pres input capability with eight additional digital channels. The instrument-level inputs are designed with exceptional headroom, to accept the highest output pickup without distortion.Clarett 2Pre includes Focusrites signature Gain Haloes surrounding the gain controls. These give a simple go/no-go indication of levelgreen indicates a signal while red indicates that the signal is too hot.
A new software mixer, Focusrite Control, is included for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions. Every Clarett also includes the Red 2Red 3 AAX, AUVST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrites classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
Clarett 2Pre - Theres never been a better, faster or easier way of getting your sound into or out of a DAW.
- mic pres have been designed especially for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion
- Ultra low latency so you can record and monitor through your DAW with plugins such as EQ or compression without signal delay
- Clarett features Focusrites class-leading conversion quality: with up to 119dB dynamic range, Clarett offers the cleanest way yet to get music in and out of your DAW.
- Wide dynamic range headphone output is powerful enough to deliver plenty of level even on high impedance headphonesperfect for both tracking and mixing.
- Focusrite's unique gain halo metering is provided around the gain dials, providing clear go/no-go green/red indication of levels to avoid clipping.
- Includes Focusrite Control software mixer designed for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control also allows immediate access to internal hardware functions.
- Includes the Red 2Red 3 AAX, AUVST Plug-in Suite, which accurately models Focusrites classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Focusrite retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed