Better. Faster. Easier.
The compact desktop format of the Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt interface belies its versatility as the best interface in its class. Its 18-in, 8-out format combines four newly-designed Clarett mic preamps with Focusrites precision 24/192 digital conversion and extra-low round-trip latency of 1.38ms*low enough to revolutionise your recording workflow, as well as enabling the use of DAW plugins in real time.
The newly-designed Clarett mic pre offers superbly low noise and distortion, plus the switchable Air effectan analogue model of the classic transformer-based ISA preamps. Instrument inputs offer extended headroom to suit the loudest guitar pickup.
All four preamps are accessed from combination XLR/TRS sockets on the front panel handling mic (with optional phantom power), line and instrument inputs, and the adjacent gain controls feature Focusrites signature encircling gain halo indicators that show green for good levels and red for overload. New optimised gain controls make gain changes smoother and more natural throughout.
Four more line inputs are provided on the rear panel, along with four line outsboth on TRS jacksplus S/PDIF I/O and an ADAT digital optical format input allowing the addition of eight more inputs from, for example a digital mic pre.
A new software mixer, Focusrite Control, is included for easy configuration of monitoring and routing setups. Simple and intuitive to use, Focusrite Control offers a traditional mixer workflow and allows immediate access to internal hardware functions.Clarett 4Pre comes with a sweet sounding plug-in collection comprising Softubes Time and Tone Bundle, with TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob. Red 2Red 3 AAX, AUVST Plug-in Suite complements this, accurately modelling Focusrites classic Red range equalizer and compressor hardware.
- 18 inputs and eight outputs in a desktop format with four analogue inputs and two stereo headphone outputs on the front panel,
- Astonishingly low round-trip latency (1.38ms*), simplifying your recording and monitoring workflow, and allowing you to use plug-ins in real-time.
- Mic pres have been designed especially for the Clarett range, with plenty of gain, yet low noise and distortion
- Four dedicated line level TRS jack inputs are provided on the rear panel, along with four line outputs, S/PDIF I/O and eight channels of ADAT in.
- Clarett features Focusrites class-leading precision 24/192 conversion. With up to 119dB dynamic range, Clarett offers the cleanest way yet to get music in and out of your DAW.
- Two wide dynamic range headphone outputs are powerful enough to deliver plenty of level, even on high impedance headphonesperfect for both tracking and mixing.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Focusrite retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed