Building on the top-level tone and rock-solid reliability thats made the CUBE name famous, the all-new CUBE-GX series turns up the heat with even more versatile operation and connectivity for Apples iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Small yet mighty, the CUBE-20GX is a potent tone machine with features and performance that easily make it the best value in its class. Three footswitchable channels include JC CLEAN, LEAD, and a fully programmable SOLO channel, with built-in sound enhancement on tap in three independent effects sections. i-CUBE LINK turns the CUBE-20GX into a powerhouse for practice and mobile recording, providing a simple onboard audio interface for working with music apps on your favorite iOS devices.
- 20-watt guitar amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Three channels: JC CLEAN, LEAD (six different types), and SOLO
- SOLO channel is fully programmable, allowing you to save and recall JC CLEAN or LEAD sound type plus EQ and effects settings
- Three independent effects sections: EFX (five types), DELAY, and REVERB
- Hands-free channel switching with optional BOSS FS-5U or FS-6 footswitches
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE-20GXs tones along with music playback
- Three-band EQ; built-in chromatic/manual tuner
- RECORDING OUT/PHONES jack for silent practice and direct recording
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Roland retailer.