iRig(TM) Mix is an ultra compact portable DJ mixer tailored for use the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. You can easily mix two stereo audio signals and crossfade between them. An input trim stage lets you amplify any source, and the 2-band EQ gives you flexible tonal control over each input. A microphone can be connected for DJs, rappers or announcers, and any electric instrument such as a guitar or bass can be connected. All inputs can be internally compvined in the iRig Mix. A CUE system is also included which enables the DJ to preview individual channels at the headphone output to prepare the next song (sync the tempo, adjust the EQ, match the volume, etc.) to ensure smooth mixes. iRig Mix comes eith IK's free VDJ application for iPhone and iPad and is the perfect companion for all the other popular DJ-related apps in the App Store. iRig Mix can also function as an audio interface for AmpliTube and VocaLive, for mixing small bands and even karaoke applications.
- 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel cross-fader
- Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
- Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
- High quality, pristine sound
- Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
- Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
- X-Sync mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
- Can be powered with the included AC adapter, battery pack and laptop USB ports
- Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized IK Multimedia Retailer.