iRig UA is the first digital interface and FX processor that lets musicians enjoy high-quality recording and zero latency processing on any Android device with host mode. iRig UA allows plug-and-play zero latency processing with IK's popular AmpliTube multi-effects processor. iRig UA brings high-definition recording to Android thanks to its 24-bit converter, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate and crystal-clear, low-noise preamp. Its built-in DSP externally handles the processing for the included full version of AmpliTube UA, which provides a generous virtual collection of some of the most coveted amps and stompboxes of all time. An included 1/8 inch. analog aux input allows musicians to play along with songs on their device or from an external sound source. Built for portability, iRig UA sports a compact enclosure and built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. With iRig UA, Android users of all kinds can enjoy high-definition digital recording and zero latency processing while on the go.
- Works on any smartphone or tablet that supports Android 4.2 or higher and host mode/USB OTG
- Works on Mac or PC via optional USB to Micro-USB cable.
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices as well as Mac and PC
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Registration unlocks AmpliTube Metal, 25 Gear Credits for AmpliTube Custom Shop and T-RackS Classic for Mac/PC
- Analog aux input for play-along and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Micro-USB port
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized IK Multimedia Retailer.