Artistry meets exploration - The complete musical ensemble for your home.
The HAVIAN 30 provides classic grand, upright and electric piano sounds, plus a collection of additional musical instrument sounds, in a compact and stylish cabinet. It has been designed with ease of use and enjoyment in mind, while never compromising on the quality of sound or power required by the professional musician. The high-quality European hammer-action keys give the user an accurate response and feel of playing a grand piano. The finely-tuned, authentic acoustic piano sound will satisfy the most demanding player, and the accompaniment sounds and performances are inherited from the world-renowned KORG Pa-Series arranger keyboards. Thanks to the optional stylish stand with damper pedal support and convenient headphone hook, the HAVIAN 30 will fit perfectly in every living room.
- Grand and Upright Pianos with Damper Resonance including Classical/Pop/Jazz/Rock versions, Harpsichord, TineReed Electric
- Pianos, Clav and Organ: a complete keyboard sound library.
- Great European Hammer-Action feel, pristine amplification, professional accompaniment and player sections, metronome, score, lyrics and markers: the all-in-one piano solution for beginners up to the most demanding players.
- Compact and light. Elegant at home, with a dedicated optional stylish stand including damper pedal support and headphones hook.
- 5 TFT color TouchView display and straightforward control panel layout for intuitive and easy use.
- Auto-accompaniment section with a complete style library covering all genres, with Chord Sequencer and full editing features.
- MIDI/MP3 play and record.
- Limiter and 4 band Parametric EQ.
- Rich, powerful 25W stereo speaker system.
- 88 Weighted Hammer keys, Velocity Sensitive
- Factory: More than 950 sounds including Stereo Grand Piano and Stereo Upright (both with Damper Resonance) and GM 2 Sounds, 64 Drum Kits
- 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- 128 voices - Filters with ResonanceRX (Real Experience) technology
- 4 Stereo Master Effects blocks
- 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track
- Final Effects: Limiter and 4 band Parametric Equalizer
- Factory: 420 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, one Style Setting per Style
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, KickSnare Designation
- Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 240 Realtime Performance locations, Grand Piano special Performance
- STS: Sound sets recalled by Styles
- Up to 4 STS x Style, up to 4 STS x SongBook entry
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), ScoreMarkers - MP3 Transpose (+6/-5 semitones)MP3 Tempo Change (+/-30%)
- Record MP3 files including Style, SMF, Keyboard Tracks and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- i-Series: Style
- Pa series: Style, Performance, Sound, Song, SongBook
- Master Volume, Keyboard-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Marker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- 5" TFT Color Graphical TouchView
- Control Input
- Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper: support half-pedaling with included DS-2H pedal)
- Headphones/Audio Out: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB-MIDI Interface - 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- To Device: 1 (Rear) - To Host: 1 (Rear)
- Amplification: 25W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 26 Watt
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,312 mm x 389 mm x 146 mm/51.65 x 15.31 x 5.75 without music rest
- 15.1 kg / 33.29 lbs
- Music Stand, Accessory DVD (including Video Manual), External Power Supply Adapter and Power Cable, DS-2H Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling)
- ST-H30-BK Keyboard stand with damper pedal support
- DS-1H Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling)
- EXP-2, XVP10 Volume/Expression Pedal
- PS-1, PS-3 Pedal Switch
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Korg Retailer.