The FZGSLDJ12W low profile Glide Style Coffin holds one 12" format mixer and two turntables in standard DJ position. Features include rugged built-in corner wheels, sturdy 90 degree handles on the lid, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and a front mixer section V-cut access panel. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case. Our turntable DJ coffins can accommodate Technics as well as Numark, Pioneer, Stanton, and similar sized turntables.
- Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
- Includes Adjustable Mixer Section Width Foam Strips
- Heavy-duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handles and Latches
- 90 Degree Edge Lid Handles
- 3/8" Ply Construction
- Cable Management Rear and Bottom Port Holes
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Corner Wheels for Convenient Transport
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Turntable Wells Hold Turntables up to 18.11" x 15"
- Mixer Well Holds Mixers with a Width up to 13", Depth Up to 15"
- Mixer and Turntable Well Heights are 3" from Bottom Foam
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Odyssey Retailer.