The Mixars DUO MKII is an update to the popular DUO two channel Serato DJ mixer. It features the all new Galileo Essential crossfader exclusively designed in collaboration with Pro X Fade. Made in Japan, this crossfader is built with the latest conductive plastic technology and features razor sharp cuts for precise scratching.
DUO MKII features all the tools you need to control Serato DJ. Eight RGB backlit performance pads are provided for triggering cue points, loops, rolls, and samplers. The RGB pads fully integrate with Serato to provide corresponding color feedback. There is one central push-encoder for track browsing and selection, two push-encoders for looping, and two push-encoders for effects controls with beat buttons to select the speed of the effects. Mixars DUO MKII is Serato DVS enabled out of the box.
The integrated 24-bit/96kHz audio soundcard also includes an ASIO driver for Windows and is class-compliant on MAC, so it can be used with an audio program. In addition, all top panel controls send MIDI so they can be mapped to any MIDI capable software.
- Official Serato Mixer
- Includes Serato DJ + DVS Enabled
- Integrated 24-bit/96kHz high quality audio interface
- All controls send MIDI for mapping in any MIDI software
- Mixars Galileo crossfader for precise cuts
- Crossfader reverse, curve, and cut-in adjustments
- Channel fader reverse and curve adjustment
- 8 RGB rubber performance pads for control of Cues and Samples
- Dedicated Sampler volume control
- Looping control
- Control for Serato DJ FX
- Built in 2-port USB HUB
- Analog hi/low filter on each channel
- Balanced XLR master output
- Balanced TRS booth output
- Combo MIC and AUX inputs on front panel
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Mixars retailer.
See manufacturer's website for warranty information
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed