The Zoom R16 instantly transforms any environment into a recording studio. Not only does it offer 16 tracks for recording, it can also be used as a DAW control surface and audio interface, allowing you to craft great-sounding music both at home and wherever your travels take you. The R16 has it all: built-in stereo condenser microphones, 8 mic/line/instrument inputs for connecting external gear, a whopping 135 onboard DSP effectseven a chromatic tuner.
- 16-track playback, 8-track simultaneous recording
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32GB for up to 100 track hours
- Records 16/24-bit, 44.1kHz mono and stereo WAV files
- Eight mic/line level inputs on XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Input 1 can also be used for Hi-Z instrument-level signals such as electric guitar or bass
- +48V phantom power
- Dual balanced " TRS output jacks
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Built-in metronome and chromatic tuner
- 135 send-return and insert DSP effects, including amp/preamp models and mastering algorithms
- User editing of effects parameters, with 390 patch memories for storage
- Independent level, pan and EQ for each track
- Internal track bouncing and mixdown of multitrack to stereo
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Zoom Retailer.