Aside from cool look and those great 4.3-inch full-color screens, the NVII adds gridlines on the screens so you can seamlessly beat match your tracks. In addition, the NVII adds a 5-column sort to view your music3 columns at timeby song, artist, time, bpm and key. We didnt just improve an already great DJ controllerwe created the NVII to reiNVigorate your DJ skills!Manipulate up to six simultaneous FX on each channel including the master channel. FX controls are capacitive, delivering jaw-dropping capabilities with a simple touch, twist, or both. Serato DJ puts 12 professional-grade iZotope FX at your fingertips.Heres the big deal about the touch capacitive EQ, FX and filter knobs: You have free range to carve out a custom sonic mix by just tapping the EQ/FX knob and adding a simple twist. Think of it as your stylus on a touch screen, where you can control every curve of your musical art, creating the perfect mix. With the touch-capacitive knobs you can literally feel your mix.
Create your own remix during your performance with our 16 velocity-sensitive pads. These are great for finger drumming, looping, sample slicing, hot cues and more. Bright RGB backlit pads with color-coded feedback for each mode make switching in and out a liquid operation. While tapping your feet to the beat, the velocity response has an amazing feel for setting loops or you can set your cue points for awesome drops.New enhanced navigation functions to browse, load, and sort your music at ease without the distraction of a laptop.
Execute advanced mixes or keep several track options at the ready with four decks of control. NV II's layout makes is refreshing, making multitasking easy so you can focus on the art. Even more, NV II's built-in screens react independently to each deck for "always aware" capability like youve never experienced before.The highly-advanced touch-adaptive jog wheels adjust to your style and feel while manipulating your mix on the fly. Whether you scratch in your favorite cuts or nubb in perfect transitions blends, the platters are an extension of your personality and style.DJs who want to get into producing (or producers who want to DJ) will appreciate the Toolroom Remix package of professional-grade stems, from the worlds premier electronic music label. Create endless bangers with exclusive access to textures and grooves that empower you to create live remixes or great set build ups and drops. Infuse high-quality sounds into your set on the fly or in studio mode. Its a great value, making the NV II fully equipped with all the tools you need to conquer new opportunities.Manage your samples, loops and cues with ease. Modes: Hot Cue, Hot Cue Auto-Loop, Auto-Loop, Loop Roll, Manual Loops, Saved Loops, Sampler, Velocity Trigger Sampler, Slicer and Slicer Loop mode.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provide 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download
- TOOLROOM Records Artist Packs included via download
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Numark retailer.