The AudioBox USB has two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box. Check out the AudioBox USB and Studio One at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+102 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Mac- and Windows-compatible, including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and Windows 7
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Windows XP), Windows Audio Session API (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed