As great as DAWs are, its a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch. Thats why we created the FaderPort, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation. Feel is crucial when youre spending countless hours recording and mixing. So the ultra-affordable FaderPort features the same high quality, touch-sensitive, long-throw, motorized Alps fader that is found in expensive control surfaces and digital mixing consoles. With its 1,024-step resolution and dual-servo drive-belt motor, the response will be smooth and seamless. Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the FaderPort enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time.
- Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation
- Touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- 1,024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording-transport controls: Punch, User, Loop, Previous/Next Marker Start, End, Rewind, Fast Fwd, Stop, Play, Record
- General controls: Record Enable, Pan, Mute, Solo
- Channel Select controls:Bank, Output (Master Fader), Increment, Decrement
- Window-view selection:Mix, Project, TransportUndo/Redo
- Fader-mode selection: Read, Write, Touch, Off
- 5 User-defined key mappings
- Hands-free punch in/out using footswitch (not included)
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Rugged metal top plate and military-grade buttons
- External 9 VAC power supply
- Compatible with all major recording software for Mac OS X and Windows. For details, see the Tech Specs.
- Tight integration with PreSonus Studio One software
- ProductsControl SurfacesFaderPort SeriesFaderPortFeatures
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.