The StudioLive RML32AIs built-in 54x34 multitrack recording interface is tightly integrated with the rest of the mixer£not an afterthought we tacked on. All 32 channels and your choice of buses continuously stream to your FireWire- or Dante-connected Mac or PC. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. And with StudioLive RML mixers, recording is simple and easy: Just launch the included, preconfigured Capture software for one-click recording of all channel inputs and your main mix. Or record with the included Studio One Artist DAW£or any recording software that supports ASIO or Core Audio. Now you can record in the studio or at the gig with equal ease£only with StudioLive.
Powerful networking and wireless remote control is great£but what if someone tries to hack into your Wi-Fi system and take control of the show or that jokester bass player tries to use his iPhone to mess with the lead singers monitor mix? Theres an app for that.
Includes: 32 Remote XMAX preamps, Mic and Line inputs.
- 24 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic- TRS line inputs, each with:
- Recallable XMAX Class A analog mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- 8 XLR line-level Mix outputs
- Four 300 ms alignment delays on the last four Mix outputs
- 1 DB25 jack mirrors 8 line-level Mix outputs
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center) with analog trim pots
- S/PDIF digital output on removable option card
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- 1x1 MIDI I/O (for future implementation)
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- Fully integrated, continuously bidirectional, 52-in/34-out, FireWire 800 direct recording interface (24-bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.