The scratch version of the RMP-1 is equipped with a sophisticated DSP scratch simulator that can be controlled via the two-piece, touch-sensitive jog wheel. The edge is used for searching, push-starting and braking while the inner surface activates the sound synthesis when being touched. The concept is clear: the RMP-1 Scratch MK2 b is reduced to the most important mixing functions and due to the added scratch function it becomes the perfect turntablism CD player.
- MP3 compatible single frontloader CD player
- Touch-sensitive two-piece jog dial
- High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue-function
- Automatic and manual BPM counter
- 4 independent 5 second sample banks (pitchable)
- 4 independent cue point banks
- ID3 TAG support
- Track and folder search
- Especially bright Dot Matrix VFD display for all functions
- Especially long pitchfader (can be switched off)
- Pitch range: 4%, 8%, 16%, 100% (with master tempo)
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Reloop Retailer.