The RMP-3 made headlines when it was announced in early 2005. Today Roland builds on its winning rhythm line with the new RMP-5. Sharing a few key features in common with the popular RMP-3, the RMP-5 has a great-feeling, tunable mesh drumhead, and a convenient one-piece molded body with integrated pad and brain. The RMP-5 strides to the front of the class, however, with its 54 onboard PCM sounds (including snare drums, kick, cymbals, and percussion instruments; the RMP-3 has no built-in sampled sounds) plus an external dual trigger input so you can add a kick and cymbal pad for drum kit practice. The RMP-5 also features an advanced, expanded Rhythm Coach mode.
- PCM sound engine with 54 sounds onboard
- External dual trigger input for adding an optional kick and cymbal pad
- Variety of metronome sounds and patterns (samba, jazz, etc.)
- Convenient one-piece design
- Large LCD screen
- Patented mesh head technology for a great acoustic feel
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Roland retailer.