The Rhythm Wolf combines everything one would need to perform alongside a DJ setup or compose live in studio; A drum machine, bass synth and step sequencer, all housed in a rugged enclosure with a 100% analog signal path. Utilize the 32-step standalone sequencer and six custom-calibrated MPC-style pads onboard for extensive programming and finger drumming. Mute/solo, intro/fill and sequence A/B switches give you the space to roam with complete control over your beat. Get your hands dirty with a custom noise, grit and distortion effect completely unique to this breed of instrument. The Howl knob lets you mangle the music into all-new textures, transitions and progressions that snarl, bark and howl. Use it as an effect or a part of your signature sound that stands alone on the food chain.
- Analog drum machine and bass synth with five drum parts and one synth part
- Create a wide range of bass tones with square/saw oscillators and LPF with envelope modulation
- Create patterns and tweak them on the fly with the built-in 32-step sequencer
- Add analog distortion to beef up your sound with the Howl knob
- Trigger sounds with the MPC pads, sequencer, MIDI, USB MIDI, or even analog gate trigger
- Separate outputs for bass and drums
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized Akai retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed