The Rode PinMic is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design. Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, the PinMic is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front.The PinMic capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head.A longer pin version (PinMic-Long) is available. The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable. The PinMic is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre and house of worship. The Rode PinMic lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia.
- Intuitive And Subtle.
- Omni-directional polar pattern.
- Removable Mesh Head.
- Ultra Discreet Appearance.
- Lightweight And Easy To Position.
- High Quality Performance.
- Low Noise Miniature Microphone Capsule.
- Low Handling Noise.
- Universal Compatibility.
- RDE MiconTM interconnectivity system provides seamless integration with a wide range of wireless systems.
- Includes mini-furry, anti-trauma case, spare capsule and PinMic tool kit.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Rode Retailer.