The e 912 S is a high-quality, pre-polarized condenser microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern, acoustically optimized for picking up speech. Due to its unobtrusive, flat design, it is ideally suited for use on conference tables, altars and lecterns. The e 912 S can be switched on and off via an integrated membrane switch.
- Color: Nextel Gray
- Programmable membrane switch.
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket.
- Gold-plated XLR connector.
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp).
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), push-to-mute button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON).
- The frequency response curve can be changed via a second DIP switch bank: low cut, low and high boost (factory preset), low boost or linear.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Sennheiser Retailer.