Sennheiser EW165G3-G Us Condenser Handheld Ew System
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
Condenser microphone technology designed for the stage: This EW165G3-G system's microphone capsule is based on the well-known evolution e 865 condenser. With a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, this is the elite handheld model in the G3 100 series. With excellent sound and simple operation, this system delivers all the emotion and passion of the performer directly to the audience - without making any compromises.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver.
- Frequency range: 566...608 MHz / Power supply unit US.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display.
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Sennheiser Retailer.
default free shipping