Sennheiser EW300-2IEMG3-A In-ear Monitoring System
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
The ew 300-2 IEM G3-A bundle includes an extra bodypack and earphones. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully. Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software due to the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- Frequency range: 516...558 MHz.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies.
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software.
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Sennheiser Retailer.
default free shipping