Sennheiser EW512G3-B Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
Success can be shared: based on the MKE 2 Gold, the included MKE 2-ew is one of Sennheiser's most successful and trusted clip-on condenser microphones. This EW512G3-B set relays its high-quality signal via a compact bodypack transmitter to the flagship evolution EM 500 true diversity receiver. Sync up the bodypack to the receiver with a simple press of the sync button. Sennheiser's technical prowess in wireless technology allows you to focus on delivering your most successful presentation ever without worrying about your wireless.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- Frequency range: 626...668 MHz / Power supply unit US.
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies.
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver.
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Sennheiser Retailer.
default free shipping