The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours. The SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
Includes: Windscreen and Inline XLR preamp
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Shure Retailer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Rode SM4-R Rycote Lyre Shock mount for any standard mic stand or boompole. Includes 3/8-5/8 thread adaptor.