The Soundcraft Ui24R is a complete, rack-mountable, digital mixing and multi-track recording system that delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability—all in a streamlined design. The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. Renowned Lexicon, dbx and DigiTech signal processing ensures pristine sound, while 20 Studer-designed microphone preamps deliver more professional inputs than any other mixer in its class. The compact, rack-mounted Ui24R is also compatible with the new HARMAN Connected PA system, and offers unprecedented control, versatility and power at an incredible value. From the stage to the studio, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound.
When you need a mixer with comprehensive connections and a compact footprint, Ui24R provides the perfect, streamlined solution. The Ui24R allows you to mix from multiple sources including 10 combo 1/4"-TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level inputs, and 2 channels of digital USB playback for a total of 24 channels. With its flexible and high-quality I/O, Ui24R gives venues, bands and engineers room to grow, with expanded creative options.
Traditional mixers offer lots of functionality, but can only be controlled from the mix console position. The Ui24R surfaceless mixer combines the power and versatility of a large-format console with a compact design and complete Wi-Fi control. With Ui24R, you can finally have the features you need, plus the freedom to control your mixer from anywhere in the venue.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
World of Stereo, Inc. is an authorized retailer.