This belt drive model boasts professional features like a skip-resistant straight tonearm, two Start/Stop switches, a pitch control slider and a removable target light.
- Easy to Operate Belt-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Sturdy Design with Comfortable and Practical Layout
- Pitch Control slider with (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Includes Quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Stanton dealer.