PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2 AI24-Channel Digital Mixer w/Active Integration
- StudioLive 24.4.2 AI
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- Free Shipping
StudioLive AI mixers provide more DSP power than any other mixer in their class. There are no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats. The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander/gate, and parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; a library of professionally crafted, useful presets; and the ability to save, selectively recall, and A/B-compare processor settings. You also get four effects processors, each with their own dedicated mix bus; a 31-band graphic EQ on every aux mix plus the mains; and 500 ms of delay available to each of the four subgroups.
Take a look at back panel of a StudioLive AI-series mixer, and youll find the robust analog connections youd expect from an expensive analog mixer: separate balanced mic and line inputs and insert points on every channel; dedicated balanced outputs for every aux bus, subgroup, and the mains; and a wealth of other dedicated inputs and outputs. Every input channel and bus send has its own dedicated jack£no sharing, no compromises£so you always know whats flowing from each output.
Only StudioLive Active Integration mixers let you create a large-format console on a small-format budget. Start with 16, 24, or 32 channels, then cascade a second StudioLive AI-series mixer of any frame size to create custom-sized mixing consoles with all the hardware and software advantages of StudioLive Active Integration systems. Now your system can grow with your needs and budget!
- 24 channels with Class A XMAX mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 24 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with side chainable Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold, and more-all with A/B comparison
- Tightly integrated software library includes PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist DAW, Capture 2.1 live-recording software with Virtual Soundcheck mode, and UC Surface multi-touch mixer-control software with Smart Measurement Technology, plus free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad app and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch aux mix app for wireless remote control.
- 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 10 analog auxiliary buses, 4 internal FX buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 40-in/26-out FireWire s800 audio interface (24-bit, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz)
- Connect additional StudioLive AI Mixers to create 40, 48, or 56 Channel Systems, or StudioLIve RM mixers for FOH/Stagebox setup
World of Stereo, Inc. is an Authorized Presonus Retailer.
default free shipping